[Scummvm-devel] Completed ZakV1 Classic DOS

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Oct 17 14:26:31 CEST 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005 22:32:18 +0200
"Joachim Eberhard" <office at joachimeberhard.com> wrote:

> Should I file those bugs, which are the same for DOS and C64 only
> once, or should I file them separately?
C64 Zak uses exactly same engine currently as DOS v1 does. I.e we
changed almost nothing to support it, it ran out of the box once we
extracted resources from the disks. So please, submit them combined but
mention that you saw it in both versions. Probably even better denote
similiar bugs as DOS v1, i.e. so we can easily separate them from
C64-specific ones.

Eugene