[Scummvm-devel] FOTAQ CD version in Ogg format?

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Sun Sep 11 11:12:06 CEST 2005

Hi Stefan,

As _sev said, we're already exceeding our quota, so we can't host it on
SourceForge.

However, if you intend to host/mirror the Ogg-compressed version
yourself somewhere, then I can provide you the QUEEN.1 file from an
original FOTAQ CD (for a limited time on a fast connection) so you can
grab and reencode it yourself.

Alternatively, you could modify queenrebuild to support transcoding.

Regards,
Joost