[Scummvm-devel] Slowww

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Apr 4 17:04:05 CEST 2006

On Sat, 1 Apr 2006 13:00:49 +0200
Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> We are now using a new container class (HashMap instead of Map) in
> the GUI code. Did this fix the speed problems, or are they still
> there?
>
> Neil, Chris, please advise. If the issue is still present, please
> file a bug report so that we don't forget about it!
Additionally inactive dialog shadowing was added and currently it
creates 65536 entries color lookup table. It may eat resources too. It
is planned to write resulting table in a file cache, but you can
completely disable it.

Try to specify

  inactive_dialog_shading=no_effect

in [extra] section in default-theme.ini