[Scummvm-devel] File licensing issues

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Fri Apr 7 22:27:03 CEST 2006

I don't have the e-mails relating to the cutscenes on-hand, but I cannot
recall any actual licencing terms from Revolution. Obviously, they are
not in the public domain either, but theres no explicit terms we can
just add to the archive.

I'm sure Tony would have no problem agreeing to put the media under the
same licence as the BASS/FOTAQ licence, although someone else should
probably approach him about as I'm heading interstate for a few weeks.

 - Ender

--
James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>