[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: Engine maintainers

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sat Apr 8 16:19:03 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I just committed change which affected most engines. That's language
type. Earlier we used EN_USA for most cases and only exception was
EN_GRB used in sky engine.

Now we decided to do it little different. Now there are three
constants: EN_ANY, EN_USA and EN_GRB.

General rule is this: if some particular game has 2 distinguishable
version with British and American English, use their respective
constants. If there is only one version, for example all AdventureSoft
games are in British English and all Dreamers Guild (SAGA) games are in
American English, we use EN_ANY there.

If you know that there is such language difference in some games
supported by your engine, please, update their language type.
Particularly, I know that there are several British English HE
releases and demos.

Eugene