[Scummvm-devel] Our new bots

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Apr 16 14:08:01 CEST 2006

Hi gang,

all of you know that we have our own long-standing, undead bot LeChuck.
Though since recently our channel got more attention, and we now have
4 of them.

Let me introduce each of these to you.

LeChuck
=======
No real need to introduce. Logs everything, ducks on root beer, keeps
track of users entering #scummvm and has little knowledge base.

Logs are stored at http://logs.scummvm.org

CIA bot.
=======
This is our SVN log bot. Each SVN commit mail gets copied to it and it
gracefully reports about it.

It stores all logs in DB at http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/scummvm

Nicks: CIA-X where X is a number.

Lisp Paste bot
==============
This is a new fella. Go to http://paste.lisp.org/new/scummvm, put your
paste in and it will (a) store it for us (b) advertise it on the
channel. It keeps the logs forever, they can be Syndicated. You can add
comments to the paste etc. Also it can show you context of the paste,
see next bot.

Nicks: lisppasteX where X is a number.

meme bot
========
Logger. Sophisticated, being written in Common Lisp </ads off :^)>.
Search, filtering, styles, everything you can imagine. I'm working with
the bot author on bringing our log archives to the DB.

Nicks: cmemeX where X is a number.

So, please, pet them, don't kick too hard and use. Do use.

Eugene