[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.0 plans

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Mon Apr 17 12:37:02 CEST 2006

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 04:00:04 +1000
Oystein Eftevaag <oystein at geheb.com> wrote:

> Max Horn wrote:
> > Regarding new engines, of course it would be nice to get kyra,
> > cine, lure up to speed for the release -- but to me, that's not
> > such a high priority right now!
>
> Well, kyra is now release ready, at least.
Then I recommend you to post a news item with call for extensive
testing and copy the item on our forums.

This way we will be confident and you will have some time to fix bugs
if any. I.e. we had this tested in January, but now when it is
completed, you may want to hear music bugs and regressions.

Also consider bumping compatibility percentage.

Eugene