[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.0 plans

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Mon Apr 17 18:17:59 CEST 2006

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> I would recommend to do testing in each engine and split it to several
> bugreports, assigning to each engine maintainer. This way it could
> really get solved, otherwise it will be difficult for a random
> developer to fins appropriate place in each engine.

Pfft. That's far too much work for my taste.  :-)

I've gone through most of the engines myself, and added extra calls to
updateScreen() (most engines have a delay function of some sort, which
seemed like a good spot for it).

Engines I've changed:                   lure, queen, SCUMM, sword1
Engines which seemed ok already:        cine, gob, kyra, SAGA, sword2
Engines which may still need attention: simon, sky

But I'm far too tired to do any more tonight.

Torbjörn