[Scummvm-devel] Max cursor size

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sun Apr 30 12:26:02 CEST 2006

Am 30.04.2006 um 21:00 schrieb LavosSpawn:

> 128x128 is also what my ps2 port supports, I never noticed any
> problems about it.
> It's checked with an assertion and it never triggered.
> But I never tried any HE games on the ps2.

Well from my point of view it would also be OK to just specify it as
follows: "Backends MUST support cursors of up to 128x128 pixels.
Backends MUST generate an error if a bigger cursor is used".

That way, we ensure that bigger cursors are noticed on all platforms
in an equal fashion.

I really have no strong preference in either direction, as long as we
have a uniform way to handle this. The above probably is easier to
implement, though.