[Scummvm-devel] Going away for a little while

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Fri Aug 4 20:15:01 CEST 2006

We interrupt our usual ScummVM discussion for a personal message.

I've already told some of you, but for those who don't know, I have been
offered a new job (for a year at least) after some wonderfully restful
unemployment. Now, this new job is some 250 km away from my current
apartment, so to make sure I'll make it home from work in time for
breakfast, I have arranged to move to a new one. I'm leaving tomorrow.

I have been told it will take a week or two for my Internet connection
to be restored, but that's ok: All my furniture will probably remain in
the old apartment until the middle of this month, so I wouldn't have a
desk to put the computer on anyway.

In other words, I expect things to be a bit crazy for a while, before
they can return to some sort of normality.

Until then...

Torbjörn