[Scummvm-devel] Licensing Kyra ADL player under LGPL for the AdPlug Project

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 21:04:15 CEST 2006

Hi,

the title says nearlly everything, the AdPlug Developer Simon Peter
asked me if I could dual license the ADL player code under LGPL and
GPL for AdPlug so he can use it together with the WinAmp plugin (at
least that's how I got it :-)), I don't have anything against that nor
does Torbjörn who also worked on the ADL player. I'm just writing a
mail to -devel because I want to hear if anyone from the team objects.
I'll wait about 1 week for any answer before I'll do it.

// Johannes