[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.1? Attn porters

Torbjörn Andersson eriktorbjorn at telia.com
Tue Aug 15 21:47:08 CEST 2006

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:

> Other than above mentioned port and judging from SVN activity, we may
> make another tag out of branch-0-9-0.

We still have bug #1506591 ("HE71-73: Fails to load mouse data (Endian
issue?"), which has been high priority for about two months now.

There are a couple of other bugs which would be nice to be rid of e.g.
#1508942 ("FOA: Glitch during balloon flight"), where we know the
immediate cause, and possible ways of fixing. But I guess the HE bug is
the important one.

There are probably a couple that should be marked as pending, awaiting
further information, too...

Torbjörn