[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.1? Attn porters

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 16 13:22:18 CEST 2006

Hi!
As for for the Symbian port, we are using the GrabRawScreen which is already
is implemented in the SDL backend, so that should not be causing the crashes
we have been seeing. So I have n't still found out was has been causing
this.

br Lars
: 15 Aug 2006 21:43:22.0274 (UTC) FILETIME=[D474C820:01C6C0B3]