[Scummvm-devel] Scummvm 0.8.2 is released

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Feb 9 03:09:02 CET 2006

On Thu, 09 Feb 2006 12:31:36 +1030
"Paul Smedley" <paul at smedley.info> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> On 9/2/2006, "Eugene Sandulenko" <sev at scummvm.org> wrote:
>
> >I announced the release several minutes ago. I really hope that it is
> >our last 0.8.x release and we can concentrate on trunk development.
>
> Looks like there may be problems with the mirrors again.... I tried
> downloading the os2 binary from several different mirrors and got an
> error saying there was a problem downloading the file.
Both mentioned files were submitted later, so not all mirrors picked it
up. For those which were uploaded in the first day we already have
download statistics. Also there were couple files submitted just
yesterday, so users will not be able to fetch them for a while.

It seems that sf.net mirrors sync in 3-4 days.

Eugene