[Scummvm-devel] Small source restructuring

James 'Ender' Brown ender at scummvm.org
Sat Feb 11 07:22:02 CET 2006

> * Move the FMOPL code to sound/softsynth

Since theres a lack of trailing slash, I assume you mean fmopl.[c/h] to
softsynth.[c/h], as opposed to putting them in a completely redundant
directory :)

> * Move the scaler code, either to graphics or to backends, no yet
> sure on that one

Graphics, IMHO. Scalers tend to be selectivly excluded from backends
depending on resource requirements, so I wouldn't consider them
particularly a backend component. Although that argument could be swung
around I guess.

Everything else sounds good and will certainly make the root cleaner.

 - Ender
--
James 'Ender' Brown <ender at scummvm.org>