[Scummvm-devel] msvc6 project files

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Thu Feb 16 00:27:05 CET 2006

Hi,

Jamieson Christian wrote:
> Pawel, upon your removal of the project files, I would be happy to go
> through and remove the old #ifdef workarounds I had put in to patch
> around MSVC6-incompatible sections of the codebase.
The embedded Visual C dev environment used in the Pocket PC 2002 port,
is based around MSVC6. The compiler has the same quirks and stupid bugs.
  I think that killing the MSVC workarounds will result in non-working
builds for at least WinCE 2002 (probably for the wince build in
general). I have not tested this, as I have no time right now, but I'll
take a look later.

Regards,
Kostas Nakos