[Scummvm-devel] Lure of the Temptress disassembly

Paul Gilbert paulfgilbert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 14:31:02 CET 2006

It's a plain text file which was originally produced by an old version of
Sourcer. It creates a textual form which identifies all the method
boundaries and gives labels to all the data variables. From that base I've,
over time, identified the purpose of particular methods and variables, and
given them more appropriate names. I've also made a secondary file
containing copious notes about what parameters each method takes and the
various data structures as I went along.

As sev just pointed out, the game is freeware now, so there's no legal
issues with making a disassembly public. So I could always put it as a
subfolder of lure and then remove it when the game is complete. I don't mind
either way - as I mentioned beofre, I've got a private CVS I was originally
considering adding to the files to, so it's more a question of how
advantageous it is to have the diassembly publically available.. I'm leaning
towards it being a good idea, just in case, but I defer to the admins on
this question.

Paul.