[Scummvm-devel] Forum Addition - Music Enhancement Project?

James Woodcock glidem at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 18 16:51:01 CET 2006

Hi

I am James Woodcock known as James|GlideM on the IRC channel.  I am working
on the ScummVM Music Enhancement project adding life to the MIDI soundtracks
and recording to eventually be used with ScummVM when certain permissions
have been obtained from publishers etc starting with Beneath a Steel Sky.

I was hoping we could add an extra board on the forum 'Music Enhancement
Project' so we can all keep track of this and hopefully it will encourage
publishers and music creator to help as well.  A sticky in the new board
would also be helpful detailing the link to my project page on my blog etc.

Thank you to ScummVM for this great program and I look forward to working
with you on this project.

Many thanks

James Woodcock