[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.8.1 release status

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Wed Jan 25 06:46:06 CET 2006

So, we're doing pretty well,

actually there is almost nothing to do :D.

>   - PalmOS port. Zodiac release is ready, ARM release seems to be at
>      final testing stages. Is it ready?
Recently there was a big commit to this port. Will it be ready?

>   - Is GP32 port ready enough for official release?
It seems that communication with Won Star is not the best. His ISP
blocks all non-korean e-mails, so I'm not sure he even gets -devel mail.
:/

Basically, we have no show-stoppers for the release. I will look
through commits to branch-0-8-0 and update NEWS file, as well as all
spots where 0.8.0 is mentioned. Although, feel free to help me with any
of these, especially NEWS file update.

I didn't had enough time for cvs2svn branches merge, so if you're
dependent on this, I'll not be able to do that soon.

All this means, that if there are no objections, I'd like to tag 0.8.1
at about 00:00 GMT this Saturday, i.e. January 28th, then wait until
ports will be built and release at about Monday 00:00 GMT. I.e. you
will have 2 days to submit your builds.

Any objections?

Eugene