[Scummvm-devel] scummvm 0.8.1?

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Sun Jan 29 23:16:00 CET 2006

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:56:41 +0100
Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Am 29.01.2006 um 21:49 schrieb David Weinehall:
>
> > [Sorry for not replying to an existing thread, but I subscribed
> > yesterday.]
> >
> > Is scummvm 0.8.1 going to be retagged and retarballed or not?  Since
> > I'm taking over the responsibility for the Debian packages for
> > scummvm from Tore Anderson, I need to know whether I should use the
> > official tarball and just patch it for the latex-braino, or if
> > there will be a new official tarball with those fixes in it.
>
> The tarball has already been redone yesterday AFAIK.
Yes, but nothing has changed code-wise. Well, I retagged it once more
with khalek's 2.95 fixes, but again, this shouldn't affect any official
ports, AFAIK.

Latest file is:

  MD5 (scummvm-0.8.1.tar.bz2) = 5bd17d15e9efab68c29479d2724a6b46
  2695150 bytes

I'm not going to retag it anymore, and if there will be an unavoidable
requirement, I'll rather release 0.8.1a, it's just too close to release
announce, and we have to make sure most sf.net mirrors will pick it up
and we will not have 0.8.0-like hassle.

Eugene