[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: Our forums users disambiguation

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Fri Jun 2 21:02:44 CEST 2006

Hi devs,

maybe you noticed recently that we started to use more user ranks on
our forums. That will let both us (devs) and users to see who is
talking. Our team is quite big now, and also we have some guest
contributors aka builders, so it may be difficult to remember everyone.

There are 3 distinguishable "ranks":

  ScummVM Developer
  ScummVM Porter
  Scummvm Builder

Porter is a dev who has svn write access and contributes directly to
source tree. Builder is a person who grabs source tarball near release,
builds a port and uploads to sf.net.

Since there are currently 2,000 registered users, it is difficult to
'fish out' 50 of you. So, please, check your rank and drop me a line if
it is missing.

Eugene