[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.0: Oops! Missing clipping in about dialog...

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Thu Jun 22 12:32:39 CEST 2006

Johannes Schickel <lordhoto at gmail.com> writes:

> I just checked the code, but it should clip all stuff (check
> NewFont::drawChar, ThemeClassic::restoreBackground and
> ThemeClassic::addDirtyRect), also I used valgrind and I didn't get any
> warning. So maybe you should track it down and tell us the real problem.
> (I tried Classic theme in 320x200, which is used for Dreamcast as far as
> I saw it...)

Sorry, but I don't have time to dig any deeper than I already have
done at the moment.  So it will have to wait until after 0.9.0.
The proposed fix works, so unless someone else has a better one I
think it should go into 0.9.0.

Maybe the font is not a NewFont:: but some other kind of font?
I don't know the details of the font system in ScummVM...

  // Marcus