[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.9.0 "The OmniBrain loves you" release plans

Keith Scroggins kws at radix.net
Thu Jun 22 17:52:33 CEST 2006

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Jonathan Gray wrote:

> GCC 2.95 build is broken, even after fixing the #ifdef
> mess in hashmap I get an ICE in the gobliins code on
> my sparc machine.  Last release built fine after
> fixing hashmap, it is sad to see things broken again.

On my setup, with my Atari Falcon (FreeMiNT with a 68060 CPU) using GCC
2.95.3, no problems in the Gobliins code (hashmap is hacked as well), only
place where I have ICE problems are with the HQ scalers, and I think thats
a memory problem, no worry since those scalers would not work on the Atari
setup anyway.  Just tested Gobliins last night compiled from yesterday's
daily build to make sure it worked, played for about 5 minutes, all was
fine

Keith