[Scummvm-devel] Re: FilesystemNode specs

Marcus Comstedt marcus at mc.pp.se
Wed May 3 04:33:03 CEST 2006

Max Horn <max at quendi.de> writes:

> Aye. But that doesn't mean we have to merge File and FilesystemNode.

Nope, and that's not what I intended to suggest either.  The code was
intended as pseudo-code, as I don't know exactly how the open() API
would look like.  Obviously there would be a File object involved
somehow, but exactly how was beside the point so I didn't try to wedge
it in.

> Whether we want to merge File and FSNode or not, we can discuss, but
> that's a quite different matter and involves other issues, so let's
> not mix those two things up for now. One step after the other :-).

Yes, please don't mix it in now.  :-)

  // Marcus