[Scummvm-devel] Release status

Joost Peters joostp at 7fc1.org
Tue May 30 00:49:02 CEST 2006

> Porters, I heard almost no word so far. Please, report your status.

The PSP port is basically ready to go, I plan to release a test build in
a couple of days and hope to get some feedback on the new
launcher/overlay resolution so I can decide on which one to use for the
release.

It would be nice to use the new GUI w/ theme on the PSP (I've updated
the overlay code in the backend to use the PSPs native resolution
(480x272), but the 'modern' theme doesn't seem to support this
resolution(?)), but of course this is not a necessity.

Regards,
Joost