[Scummvm-devel] Release status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue May 30 02:40:02 CEST 2006

Am 30.05.2006 um 11:27 schrieb Marcus Comstedt:

> Eugene Sandulenko <sev at scummvm.org> writes:
>
>> Porters, I heard almost no word so far. Please, report your status.
>

> I need to check the status of the Dreamcast port, but I don't
> expect any major problems.  There are no open bugreports at this
> time.

That's good to hear, of course. But maybe if you have a 15 minutes of
time, you could make some comments on the five open feature requests
for the DC. Even if you have no time / interest to actually implement
any of those, it would be valuable to hear your opinion on each (in
form of a comment on each: "Total rubbish", "Nice idea but hard to
implement", "Nice idea", etc.).

In particular:

#785289 DC: Possibility to select a specific VMU for saving
   <https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=785289 >

#921889 DC: Add PAL60 support for ScummVM
   <https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=921889 >

#922274 DC: Add BS 1 & 2 support
   <https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=922274 >

#1087554 DC: Language Choose Option for BASS
   <https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1087554 >

#1088108 DC: Fix Stuttering on Dreamcast
   <https://sourceforge.net/support/tracker.php?aid=1088108 >