[Scummvm-devel] Release status

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Tue May 30 14:35:08 CEST 2006

Am 30.05.2006 um 21:54 schrieb Pawel Kolodziejski:

[...]

> It is because I did customisations/fixes for SDL library which are not
> official, and only available for that palmtops (proper fullscreen, gfx
> rotation, downscaling high resolutions, zooming, virtual keyboard,
> keymaping).

Fine by me, *but* please remember (and that's to all other porters,
too): Since we are a GPL project, *all* sources must be available
(with the exception of system libraries). So we must make those
modifications available, too, at least upon request (e.g. in form of
patches). The easiest probably would be to e.g. include the relevant
diffs in our repository, or so. Of course even better would be if
they could be merged back into mainline SDL ... :-)