[Scummvm-devel] Release status

Pawel Kolodziejski pablo at omega.xtr.net.pl
Tue May 30 15:09:04 CEST 2006

> Am 30.05.2006 um 21:54 schrieb Pawel Kolodziejski:
>
> [...]
>
>> It is because I did customisations/fixes for SDL library which are not
>> official, and only available for that palmtops (proper fullscreen, gfx
>> rotation, downscaling high resolutions, zooming, virtual keyboard,
>> keymaping).
>
> Fine by me, *but* please remember (and that's to all other porters,
> too): Since we are a GPL project, *all* sources must be available

of course all SDL modifictions are public available at distro sources
files http://handhelds.org/~aquadran/distro/20060511/

> modifications available, too, at least upon request (e.g. in form of
> patches). The easiest probably would be to e.g. include the relevant
> diffs in our repository, or so. Of course even better would be if
> they could be merged back into mainline SDL ... :-)

Most changes are common, but some can not be, and some are specific.
I could include diffs against official SDL into some scummvm site space
which you prefer.
btw my changes are on top other patches included into Opie/SDL package.

aquadran