[Scummvm-devel] DS Port Status

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Tue May 30 15:18:03 CEST 2006

Hi,

This will hardly surprise anyone, but I'm not going to be able to make
it for the current release.  I have made progress, however, and have
released a new version of my port which has been well recieved.  This
was based on the current SVN version, which is now about a month old, so
I have some work ahead to bring it up to the current version, but
hopefully not a lot.

Now I have pretty much all the features I wanted to add, I will be free
to work on integrating with the SVN repository and hopefully become an
official port for the version after this one.

I hope the release goes well!

- Neil