[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.9.1 release schedule

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-Earth.com
Mon Oct 9 11:24:04 CEST 2006

<snip schedule/>

Current concerns are:

PalmOS port
PS2 port
WinCE port
GP2X port
GP32 port

----

Regards the GP2X port,

There are a number of issues with the port in HEAD however the code I
backported last night to branch-0-9-0 is solid with one major exception.
Save support is broken as I removed a hack from the core savefile code and
have not coded a clean way to do what I want from the backend yet (place all
saves by default in %scummvm_root%/saves rather then the R/O %home% dir.
whilst letting the user override the setting in the config).

As soon as that is sorted I see no reason to not to release the port. Only a
subset of engines will be supported in the 0.9.1 GP2X release anyway and
test builds of the port have been doing the rounds for some time with mostly
positive feedback.

I plan on doing a number of test builds for GP2X users pre 0.9.1 with
branch-0-9-0 as soon as I fix the save code anyway so hopefully that will
pick up any issues in good time for the release.

John