[Scummvm-devel] Framebuffer

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-Earth.com
Mon Oct 23 22:09:19 CEST 2006

<snipped message/>

Max,

The GP2X port is largely still SDL based and that in turn is using a
standard frame buffer so I can't see this change having a huge impact either
way out the box so to speak.

If the port was tweaked a little I can see this have mostly positive effects
and enabling some code cleanups and future improvements.

So from me you get a vote of abstinence as both the current and proposed
ways work well enough for me as porter.

Also, while it is not my call but I can't see the GP32 port suffering to
much either but the initial reworking for that would be much greater I
think.

Regards,

John