[Scummvm-devel] Small issue: no title to the ScummVM window

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Tue Oct 24 01:26:24 CEST 2006

Hi all,

Sorry to notice this only now.
I've finished my build of 0.9.1 on Solaris 10 x86, and it works fine,
except for something weird: the window has no title, nothing. In the
GNOME taskbar, it's named as «Window without a title», which is not
quite elegant.
0.9.0, built in the same way, shows «ScummVM 0.9.0, etc».

Any quick fix I could use?
It's a small issue anyway, I'll open a bug report tomorrow, now, time
for me to go to sleep (I hope I didn't miss anything obvious because I'm
tired :-)

TIA!

Laurent