[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.9.1 scheduled for today, *PORTS MISSING*

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-Earth.com
Sun Oct 29 18:45:15 CET 2006

Max/Devel,

Build status:

GP32: Not sure where Won Star stands (can't seem to contact him, mails don't
bounce however) but the build I made from the 0.9.1 tag seems to suffer an
odd alignment (??) issue that I remember coming across when I looked after
the port years ago.

I seem to remember it was as simple as a GCC flag (and as such not a code
changing fix) but if I am totally honest this week has gone very very far
off plan and I just did not get a chance to pull my code from the time I saw
the issue before off a tape then get stuck in and get it sorted. I left Sev
some messages outlining the above issue I was having doing a build.

I will get this sorted if Won Star cannot contribute a release build but it
will not be in time for tonight's release (can release builds be added
later?)

John