[Scummvm-devel] 0.9.1, DS port, PalmOS port (Was: Version 0.9.1 and deleting save games)

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Tue Sep 19 08:43:17 CEST 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:41:56 +0200
Max Horn <max at quendi.de> wrote:

> Of course
> there is the PalmOS port to consider, too. I noticed several commits
> by Chrilith recently, what's the status?
I briefly spoke with Chrilith on IRC and he told be that his port is
(ta-da!) practically ready. He is going to release a public beta for
testing and then we will see.

> Of course it would only make sense if we had enough to show,
> i.e. a finished new engine, docs (haha just kidding), or major new
> features, like the ability to delete savegames :-)
Indeed. At this moment we haven't gone that far.

Speaking of 0.9.1. I'm almost finished with moving, so I'm looking
forward when Chrilith will wave his flag and then I'll start our usual
release procedure. Since it is 0.9.1, expect it to be 2 weeks or even
less, i.e. no big testing phase, a week to arrange little things, bump
versions and docs, and another week to upload the binaries.

Another big thing which I'm wondering about is status of PS2 port. Also
as I understand, we may release GP32 port as well. Robert? Won?

And then I'm really looking into finishing CinE engine.

Eugene