[Scummvm-devel] Version 0.9.1 and deleting save games

Johannes Schickel lordhoto at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 22:22:28 CEST 2006

> I don't know about that one.  If it's going to have a 30 second pause on
> startup, I think I'll leave Kyrandia out for this release.  I just know
> how many emails I would get from impatient people who would give up and
> assume it doesn't work.

I thought you were our Nintendo DS porter? At least then you made that
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/scummvm?view=rev&revision=23843
commit. I backported it now and the fix which should reduce the
startup time. I hope Kyrandia is now nicely enough running on the NDS
with branch-0-9-0 code.

// Johannes