[Scummvm-devel] Support of Mac BS 1

Jonathan Gray jsg at goblin.cx
Wed Sep 27 02:18:39 CEST 2006

On Tue, Sep 26, 2006 at 11:27:58PM +0100, Thierry Crozat wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have an old version of the mac Broken Sword 1 CDs and I have been
> thinking of implementing the support for this game for quite some
> time now. I recently borrowed (for a couple of months only) the PC
> version from a friend and I now have both the PC and the mac versions
> of the game. Therefore I am planning to work on this in the coming
> weeks.

The formats are also different in endianess to lend themselves
to PPC machines.  Revolution themselves could not get hold of
any information or source when asked some time ago, and really
when you can buy the PC version of the game new so cheaply
there is little reason to pursue supporting alternate versions.

Jonathan