[Scummvm-devel] Word completion for AGI games

Jordi Vilalta jvprat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 01:42:19 CEST 2007

Hi,

2007/4/12, Neil Millstone:
> So is nobody going to say whether I should add this to OSystem or just
> put inside a DS port specific define in the AGI engine?  I think a
> generic word completion interface that could be used by many ports, and
> on engines other than AGI would be more useful, but I'll put it in as a
> custom thing if nobody else is interested.

In an eventual future merge of a SCI engine (on which I'm working on
my spare time), a common interface for word completion would make a
lot of sense. In fact I think AGI and the first versions of SCI could
share some more things, but I'm still not that involved. Personally
I'd like to see some work on this direction merged, but I don't have
any weight in the project ;)

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta