[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM Tools GUI

lightcast at gmail.com lightcast at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 19:41:33 CEST 2007

I was planning on trying to change the tools to use libvorbis and libflac,
but lame might be a problem since distributing lame binaries may be illegal
(see question 6: http://lame.sourceforge.net/tech-FAQ.txt).  We could just
dynamically link to lame_enc.dll but not include it with the tools.  Anyone
have any thoughts about this?