[Scummvm-devel] Release 0.11.0 status -- 2007-12-23

Neil Millstone neil at millstone.demon.co.uk
Sun Dec 23 13:55:58 CET 2007

Max wrote:
> Thank porters for update of status for some ports, though PalmOS, PSP
> and PS2 porters have not reported. Also we still have NDS-related
> release critical bug which haven't been addressed yet, and it looks
> like showstopper bug of NDS port has been recently resolved in NDS, so
> Neil, please, update the status.

Various bugs have been squashed.  The one in the bug tracker is an
ancient non-bug, so I just closed it.  Unfortunately, other bugs have
been found during testing.  Gob 1 and Future Wars don't start, which is
at least partially down to a compiler bug.  The problems with time()
have been fixed with a #define to redirect the call.

I've been debugging Gob1 but haven't found the problem yet.  Please send
me a message if you know why this might be happing, or if there are
problems with it on other ports.