[Scummvm-devel] Release 0.11.0 status -- 2007-12-23

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Mon Dec 24 00:25:18 CET 2007

Am 23.12.2007 um 13:02 schrieb Eugene Sandulenko:
>   - PS2 - ??

Can not possibly compile (e.g. it does not implement
SaveFileManager::removeSavefile). Seems Robert simply is lacking the
time to update it currently (no offense intended!). Maybe we can find
somebody who is able & willing to help out here? Depending on
Robert's plan an assisting/co-porter, or a successor? How about
posting a news item and asking for help with this?

>   - PSP - ??

Yeah, good question... Joost ????? :)

>   - Symbian - OK

So I guess they contacted you privately to report the status? At
least I didn't see a relevant mail on scummvm-devel.

>   - XBox -- I hope to have it in the tree

Did you get *any* feedback from them? If not, I'd remove this from
the list by now.

Bye,