[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM one-line description

Laurent Blume laurent at elanor.org
Fri Jun 1 07:55:34 CEST 2007

Max Horn a écrit :
[snip]
> Personally, I consider neither "Engine" nor "Interpreter" very "user
> readable", but then the whole concept of ScummVM is very confusing
> for many people. "Program which allows you to play certain old
> graphic adventure games" probably fits it best, but is too long.
>
> Anyway, I don't really mind whether the .desktop file says
> "interpreter" or "engine" -- but the content of the legal headers in
> our source files definitely is not the deciding factor here :-).

FWIW, I had tried to improve the .desktop file in the last release, and
followed suggestions I was given here.
Here's the result, with a few translations I got.

Laurent
--
/ Leader de Projet & Communauté    | I'm working, but not speaking for
\ I18N/L10N http://opensolaris.org | Bull Services http://www.bull.com