[Scummvm-devel] ATTN: porters. 3 days to tagging

Eugene Sandulenko sev at scummvm.org
Thu Jun 7 11:28:44 CEST 2007

Guys,

there are just 3 days to tagging. I.e. you will not be able to commit
anything to 0.10.0 after that.

Please, check your port build status, and update, as I don't see much
backend-related activity in SVN.

If you know that your port does not build, please, drop me a line so I
could extend the tagging date.

Also I would like to see predictive input event support in most
backends, so AGI could be playable on your platforms. So, please, take
a look at that. See recent commits by Jubanka, and perhaps he will put
short tutorial on Wiki too.

Eugene