[Scummvm-devel] ATTN. Porters. Changed list of files to include

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 21:17:08 CEST 2007

Hi!
Just a note on the pred.dic file (if this is the right mailthread for this),
but as it should be included, I guess it should be of use.

I just tested the latest pred.dic in my PC emulator. After around 6500 words
and 6200 lines I got an out of memory. Also it took quite a while to read
this file line by line (even though I was running it on my PC).

For a small file, extracted from KQ3 for example, it worked fine, but now I
feels really huge and might be abit to large for the targeted devices in
mind.

So do this "issue" a fix before the release or how should we handle it?

Best regards
Lars