[Scummvm-devel] More postpone. Release 0.10.0 status

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Thu Jun 14 14:40:55 CEST 2007

>All of our release critical bugs are fixed or at least workaround is
>implemented. So what do you think if I'll tag 0.10.0 tomorrow evening?
>I.e. June 15th. Release date will stay as is. I.e. it will just give us
>one more day for ports building.

>Any objections? (If nobody will complain till tomorrow evening, I'll
>tag about 22:00 GMT tomorrow)

No objections here.

The GP2X port is ready to go (there is one minor patch I will put in
tonight). I have quickly retested the new AGI dictionary code and it seems
ok and does not upset the port.

The GP32 port (some may have noticed me poking it over the last few days) is
not going to be ready for a 0.10.0 release as the code is a bit too rotten,
I will see what can be done in a 10a or 10.1 timeframe. Fixing up the GP32
port is not a top priority for me but I would like it to have at least one
last release before it crawls off to die ;-).

John Willis