[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.10.0 tagged with tools

Lars Persson larspp at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 17 22:18:39 CEST 2007

Hi!
Yes please leave the old ones from 0.9.1.

I have been struggeling really hard to work out a solution where I could
build these versions, but since quite some requirements(as supported
compilers for example) for ScummVM has changed, its quite hard to get a
really stable platform using the old GCC 2.95.3.

best regards
Lars Persson