[Scummvm-devel] Ogg (Tremor) on low-end devices

John Willis John.Willis at Distant-earth.com
Wed Jun 27 11:38:31 CEST 2007

Hi Max,

>Indeed! We could add a "port template" like we have a "game template"
>which has fields like "Port is official since version... " and "Ogg
>support?", "MP3 support?", etc. Any volunteers? Ideally people who know
>the resp. ports *g*

There is always the port template I added recently (only on the GP2X page at
the moment) that could be extended with some extra appropriate fields.

http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Template:Infobox_Port_Information

In fact, I'll do just that, if anybody else wants to use the template just
copy the implementation from the GP2X page.

John