[Scummvm-devel] Ogg (Tremor) on low-end devices

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Wed Jun 27 12:35:05 CEST 2007

Am 27.06.2007 um 12:21 schrieb Kostas Nakos:

> Max Horn wrote:
>> And I think we should follow both approaches: Have a "global cheat
>> sheet" with the tables as described by Kostas, *and* also have the
>> information on each ports private page.
>
> I agree. Just entered:
>
> http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Platforms/Overview
>
> Just needs some filling up :-)

I added some descriptions to the "libraries" tables, to make sure non-
devs know what those are good for.

Porters, please fill in those tables, or tell us what to fill in for
you!

Regarding the list of platforms: First off, maybe we should sort it
alphabetically? Also the list is incomplete, several ports are
missing (OS/2, Maemo, Solaris, ...).