[Scummvm-devel] MorphOS code removal

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Mar 17 19:07:59 CET 2007

Hi there,

unless somebody objects within the next few days, I'll remove the
MorphOS backend during the coming weekend. Rationale: The code base
is utterly outdated and has not been maintained for years. Leaving it
in makes the false impression as if we had a working custom MorphOS
backend, which is wrong. As it is, the code is so thoroughly
bitrotted that it might be easier to start from scratch, and only
look at the old code from time to time for reference.

And if ever somebody turns up who wants to review the MorphOS port,
they can still access the code from the repository.