[Scummvm-devel] New Wiki layout

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Sat Mar 31 14:25:27 CEST 2007

Hi J. King,

have you had a chance to make any progress on your revised Wiki
layout patch?

If you lack the time, maybe you could send us what you made so far
anyway, so that others can pick up your work and continue with it? We
could try to ask for volunteers via news items and on our forums.

As it is, I really would like to see some improvements to the Wiki
styling. Not just to make it match our forums/main site more, but
also things like how the <h2>, <h3>, <h4> headers are formatted
(looking at <http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/HOWTO-Engines> or
<http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenTasks>, I find that the lower
sections are not very nicely separated visually).