[Scummvm-devel] ScummVM 0.10.0 release soon

Kostas Nakos knakos at phys.uoa.gr
Tue May 22 13:05:47 CEST 2007

Hi All,

With respect to the AGI engine additions to the predictive input method:

Eugene Sandulenko wrote:
> So if code freeze will be extended to June 6th or even 9th, and whole
> schedule shifted accordingly, will that be enough for you?

The problem is that I'm not confident about the RL workload in the near
future for me. I would hate to delay the release and not have coded in
the proposed changes to the input method (worst case scenario).

So alternatively, I suggest we go ahead as planned for the moment. In
all probability, I'll manage to produce the necessary code. One more
advantage (if we like to use it) is that all these changes can go in the
branch and optionally be backported to the trunk, especially since we'll
have some code towards the small device backend & agi flowing in, in the
future (hopefully :-) ).

Furthermore, if the dialog code has been started but I can't complete
until the tagging deadline, I will notify here asking for the
postponement of tagging accordingly (I hope our release schedule is not
so rigid :-) ).

Cheers,
Kostas